Sunday 20 September 2009

Not much really happening...

Just a quick update to please those search engines, not much happeneing, still shooting a wedding every week at the moment, although I did have this Saturday off ,well, I did have a venue visit in beautiful autumnal Richmond Park and another on Sunday at Mannings Heath Golf Club again - but my first Saturday evening at home in about the last thirteen weeks - I did shoot a wedding at Forbes House in swanky Kensington/Belgravia on Friday though, so still keeping busy on the wedding front. Attached a few pictures from that day here - shot most of the formals inside as we had the most amazing light filtering in through the windows we just HAD to use it. I guess as we move more towards the darker afternoons/evenings we will be shooting more and more formals inside - but lets enjoy that amazing autumn late afternoon light whilst we have it.






No comments:

Post a Comment