Thursday 24 September 2009

New projects.

OK, as some of you may know, I am currently setting up a number of training courses and photographic workshops along with one of my freelance photographers Kevin, the first one of which was a wedding workshop last month that went really well. Due to demand we have now scheduled another one for November.

As a result, Kevin & I have decided to work on this together which includes setting the whole project up as a separate enterprise to Eyecandy. We are still working on names etc. but today we registered a whole bunch of domain names so we can setup a website in the very near future.

Eventually we hope to be able to cover a wide range of photographic disciplines from Basic D-SLR training courses, wedding seminars and even studio lighting & nature photography workshops. Further down the line we are looking at holding seminars and talks and may look into inviting prestigious photographers along for Q&A sessions. Its early days yet but we are both very excited with some of the other ideas we are coming up with. It will certainly help those quieter winter months fly by (and help keep the bank account healthy).

Once I have some more news and can share some of our even better ideas I will post here. Keep checking back often, I know from my webstats I have around 15-20 regular visitors (and I also know who two of them are now - right girls? ;-) - and feel free to leave comments.

One last thing - a few weeks back I mentioned that I was designing my new brochure and couldn't decide between two covers. Well in the end I opted for a completely different cover - but I am very happy with the choice - it is a far more classic shot and should look amazing on the super-high glossy paper we have opted for. Hopefully I will find out in the next few days when 2500 of them are delivered to Eyecandy Towers.

You can view it by clicking HERE - however be warned it is a large PDF file weighing in at around 50mb - so will take a few minutes to download even on a relatively fast connection.

Hablamos mas tarde!


No comments:

Post a Comment