Sunday 6 September 2009

A dilemma!

I have hit a bit of a problem regarding the design of my new brochure. It's regarding the frontcover - I am torn between two images both of which are rather similar but equally pretty.

Bearing in mind this year we are going for very glossy A4 brochures to really make an impact at the exhibitions and so it stands out in amongst all the other pamphlets that will no doubt being filling the vistors bags to bursting. So, here are my two choices - I know I have a number of regular visitors to the blog (I can tell from my web-logs, although I have no idea who you are!) so it would be great if you could just leave a comment telling me what you think- you dont even need a blogspot account to leave comments, just leave them anonymously.

Thanks!!




1 comment:

  1. I prefer the first shot. I like the fact that you can see the couple in the reflection. I also think the veil and background make the shot more romantic.

    ReplyDelete