Friday 3 July 2009

One of the best things about this job....


....is the fact I get to travel to and see some amazing, and in some cases quite unique, wedding Venues. Possibly the quirkiest of these so far this year would be back in March when I shot a wedding for Victoria & Kan aboard
Isambard Kingdom Brunels SS Great Britain in Bristol. (see pic)


I also have weddings in Cornwall, Devon, Birmingham, Tamworth, Coventry, Kent, Stratford-upon-Avon, Berkshire, Herts and even Essex. I will certainly be putting a few miles on the "ST" this year. I ALMOST got to go up in a helicopter at one of my weddings in Cornwall but due to rather horrible weather it was not to be. Still, all being well there may be a hotair balloon trip in August, lets hope Mother Nature is a bit kinder this time.

Still, each of the venues has its own unique character, something I try to capture in the photographs - I mean, aside from the Bride & Groom, the venue is one of the major protagonists of the day! It certainly deserves a place in your album.

No comments:

Post a Comment