Monday 6 July 2009

My other passion..


...besides wedding photography is nature photography - some of you are probably already aware that I have an extensive portfolio of natural history photographs and this is something I have REALLY missed over the past seven or eight months whilst working tirelessly on building my business. I can`t wait until Autumn when I can get up at 04:30 and head off to Richmond Park or Epping Forest in temperatures barely over the freezing mark.

However as luck would have it I have actually got a wedding in Richmond Park this Autumn which is going to be absolutely amazing, and the couple (Shoma & Simon) are looking to have a pre-wedding
or post-wedding shoot in the early morning when the park is at its most magical. I am hoping the mist and the weather will be favourable so I can pull off some more shots like these. Fingers crossed!



No comments:

Post a Comment