Wednesday 1 July 2009

Dear diary...

So here we are, the first entry in my new blog. After toying with the idea for a while and continuously reading in my SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) guide that the best way to get my page ranking up in the search engines is to keep my content fresh - and they suggest the best way is with a blog, journal or as us old fashioned girls like to call them - a diary. I doubt I will get many subscribers but hey! who knows, maybe some of my friends, family & clients will pop in from time to time to make sure I am still creating fabbo wedding images and having loads of fun at the same time. Or maybe just my Mum, to make sure I am eating OK and not `overdoing things`.
I will certainly be posting images from the weddings I shoot and also some of my natural history photographs - new material and old - and maybe a few tidbits about upcoming projects on the horizon.
I will keep it all as informal as I (professionally) can and will be more than happy to answer any technical questions regarding any of the photographs and techniques I used to achieve them, both in-camera techniques and also how I work my photoshop mojo!

Anyway, I think thats enough to get me started - if you read this be sure to leave a comment letting me know how you found the diary and if you think its a good idea.

Adios amigos! (more about my attempts at learning Espanol over the next few months)

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment