Sunday 20 December 2009

Let it snow!

Wow, a week before Christmas and here in Essex snow is laying everywhere - it looks amazing and gave me a chance to get out with the camera and shoot for myself for a change.  I took the image below near Brentwood.




Almost caught up on all my work, added some more to the new website, although still trying to work out which gallery to use for my examples - flash galleries look nice, but I like the customisation that HTML galleries allow me.
Also putting together my review of 2009 which is harder than I thought because trying to decide which photos to include is really hard - I will probably have to do it in two parts to allow me to use more images.
Other than that, not much to report - things slow down a lot at this time of year - giving me a chance to catch up on the accounts, send equipment off to be serviced etc.
Anyway, there will probably be one more entry before the New Year (and the review) and then we will be into 2010!  So I will take this opportunity to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment