Wednesday 9 December 2009

Flickr updates.

Hi all, just a quick post whilst drinking my coffee and having a break. As some of you may or may not of noticed, I have updated my Flickr account with a number of images from this years weddings. To access my Flickr photostream just click on one of the tiny slideshows to the right. This is by no means an exhaustive list of my favourite wedding shots of the year (I have taken over 30000 photos this year, well, between me and my assistants that is) but just a few I had laying around on my hard drive or in my "photoshopped stuff" folder on my desktop. I plan to post another 100 or so before the end of the year - and also some of my favourite shots from venue visits, corporate events and just my hobby shots ( I have a great shot I took of the Home Secretary Alan Johnson surrounded by crying babies!)
However I will still be putting together an end of year review and posting it on here - I can see from my stats I now have a fair number of regular readers which is great! I can also see the blog is bringing people to my site due to certain keywords I drop in here and there as well which was the original plan of the blog, although since then its become a lot more than an SEO tool.
Anyway, finished my coffee now and lots of work to be getting on with. Be sure to leave comments if you get a few minutes - you dont need a blogger account and they can be left anonymously.

Chat later!

No comments:

Post a Comment