Tuesday 11 August 2009

Busy busy busy!



So the wedding season is in full swing and I am now shooting weddings every Saturday up until the Wedding show at Birmingham NEC in October (then busy for the next month after that), coupled in with the remaining pre-wedding venue visits I have yet to sort out, organising the exhibition stuff, designing our new 2010 brouchure (more on that soon), going through the photos from each wedding and designing the albums, thank you cards and making sure everything gets sent out to the right people I am certainly going to be putting in some long days and nights over the next few months. Luckily I have my family & friends behind me 100% and my ever suffering other half Angela (who some of you would of met if you booked us at the wedding shows) who rarely sees me these days as I am always in front of this damn computer or out shooting weddings or even meeting new/potential clients. Still, everything so far this year has gone swimmingly and the bookings are up for next year, and even a few in 2011! incredible!

So, onwards and upwards! The shot below is from the week
end, Anna (Swedish) & Craig (British) who both live in Germany, so it was a real melting

pot of cultures & nationalities AND the first weekend in ages it hasn't poured down. MAGIC!

The wedding was at Coombe Abbey near Coventry.


No comments:

Post a Comment