Monday 15 March 2010

Designing albums.

No news really today - broke ground on Ellie & Marcus` album (one of my Weddings at Mannings Heath Golf Club 20th Feb 2010) Managed to get five layouts done which is pretty good going, however they are, as always, subject to change - I find when designing albums I will start with a very rough proof, no more than laying out the key shots in a chronological order, then flesh them out with the other shots of the day. However the OCD in me will usually come rearing to the surface and I will end up scrapping multiple layouts as the album progresses and starting them over - its possibly the most time consuming part of the job for me to be honest.

Anyway, attached quite a cutesy shot from the day (click to view a bit larger).


No comments:

Post a Comment