Monday 8 February 2010

Gallery updated!

A HUGE update to our gallery page with lots of new images to view. Lots of our 2009 shots (and some of my older favourites) , have a look and be sure to tell us what you think! I dropped around 200 other images I had picked to keep the gallery at a manageable size - so much great material from last year, it was so hard to pick what to keep and what to reject - however I think this body of work better demonstrates what we at Eyecandy are all about - 100% reportage is soooo 2000 - 2009. Thanks to all our couples - we had so much fun when taking these photos - this job ROCKS!!

If you have viewed the gallery before you may need to refresh your cache before the new gallery will show - to do this, hold down shift and press F5.

Click here to be magically* transported to the gallery.

(*disclaimer - its not actually magic, its just a standard HTML link... I get carried away sometimes..)

No comments:

Post a Comment