Wednesday 14 October 2009

Twittered up.

I bit the bullet I'm afraid - got on the twitter bandwagon earlier today. Now got to try and work out how to use and/or exploit it to my advantage.

However, you can imagine my surprise when I found one can only "Tweet" (picking up the lingo already - impressive eh?) a maximum of 160 characters - including spaces!? Whats that all about then?

It then did something to my iPhone which allows me to "tweet" from wherever I am - so I can join the legions of people who post their every move for anyone bored enough to read.

However, that means you can all `follow` me now, which sounds rather ominous and stalkerish, but likewise I can `follow` other people as well, which sounds tremendously exciting.

Anyway, for those of you who would like to add me to your `following` list then you can find my twitter profile at


Will no doubt update it regularly for a few days, then end up getting bored of it. However, I thought this Blog would be a `five minute wonder`, but I have kept it up pretty well, so who knows.

UPDATE - just added a Twitter gadget to the sidebar.



No comments:

Post a Comment