Wednesday 14 October 2009

Halloween fast approaches.

...and my inbox starts filling up with people commenting on my `Zombie` tutorial on Youtube. For those of you who haven`t seen it, its something I knocked up a few years back to show off some photoshop techniques I had been working on. After a number of requests I wrote a text tutorial for a couple of websites who took an interest in it, then created a short video of the whole creation process - the whole thing only took me 12 minutes to create (which is why the teeth dont line up correctly - watch the video, you`ll see what I mean) but I speeded it up 3x to keep it at a youtube friendly 4 minutes.

Anyway, I always get a steady stream of emails and comments on the video, but they always start picking up around October time as people start searching out creepy things to do with photoshop. I just thought I would share it here with my readers. I havent quite worked out a way I could combine these photoshop skills with my wedding photography - maybe if I get a Goth wedding in the future I might get a chance!

And yes, that is an image of me that I start with - form an orderly queue please ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment