Thursday 5 November 2009

Too busy to update!

Currently working through the backlog of albums I have - I managed to get three sent off to Queensberry this week which is a HUGE weight of my chest - hopefully sending another two more over this weekend. I know I have been neglecting my blog, but I really am far too busy for mindless chit chat.

Next week I should have a nice big update for you all, with pictures and everything!

I did get a chance to go to a fireworks display tonight here in Basildon. My biggest bugbear with the local one is that they always do it on the 5th of November, which whilst traditional isn't the best of ideas when you have a five year old who normally is in bed at 7pm standing around in a field at 19:45 waiting for the display to kick off. Why can't they hold it on the nearest Friday or Saturday? - they would probably get a lot more people as well.

A strongly worded letter to the Basildon Round Table group is required methinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment